We are committed to maximizing sustainability and environmental responsibility in all of our materials and processes. With years of experience in the design of sustainable materials and processes, we have a proven track record in optimizing synthetic pathways and chemical processes to minimize environmental impact.
- Bio-renewable reactants, catalysts, and solvents
- Recycled materials as feedstocks
- Long life materials
- Functional materials operating with low energy input
- Low energy particle synthesis
- Solvent-free dispersion and polymerization processes
- Solvent-free reactions and electronic material purification
- Continuous-flow chemistry
- Sustainable purification technology
Green Success Stories
EA-Eco is an ultra-low-melt toner designed for Xerox office and production printers. Its rounded shape and small particle size provide colourful, high-gloss images using 40% less toner per printed page than conventional toners, while its novel low-melt resin design reduces energy consumption in the printing process.
Solid Ink Technology
Xerox wax-based solid ink comes in a cartridge-free format, reducing landfill waste by 90% compared to laser printing. The ink itself contains 30% bio-renewable materials.
Long Life Components
We led the re-design of the imaging drum coatings used in Xerox printers, which dramatically improved drum life, changing it from a consumable item to a life-of-machine component.